FleetQi™ for Electric
This product is sold out and unavailable until further notice. Sign up to the XiQ newsletter to get updates on our upcoming second generation product.
The FleetQi™ (fleet-key) keyless remote starter replaces conventional ignitions on the following electric carts: Club Car Precedent, Club Car Onward, and Yamaha Drive 2. This fully patented technology is designed to operate cart ignitions and monitor battery power levels. Please install exactly as directed. DO NOT attempt to connect The FleetQi™ in series to other accessories such as speakers, lights, voltage regulators, etc. Doing so will hinder or prevent optimum FleetQi™ performance. The FleetQi™ battery meter is designed to give helpful power level readings for your electric cart. Various cart makes and models have differing power configurations that result in slight readout inconsistencies. Although we strive to provide as accurate a reading as possible, the battery meter should be used as a guide. As you gain more experience with your FleetQi™, you'll be able to understand better meter accuracy as you determine which readouts coincide with your particular cart's power levels.
- PIN Start/stop and PIN Update
- Battery power monitoring
- FleetQi™ vehicle search via Bluetooth
- Free "FleetQi™ Classic/Stinger Pro" app for wireless mobile cart control
- Dynamic Multi-Code flexibility
See Why People Like The FleetQi™ (fleet-key) FKA the Stinger!
- Replaces the need for a key
- Secure PIN code activated ignition
- Digitally monitor battery life
- Bluetooth-enabled to use with the free "FleetQi Classic/FleetQi Pro" mobile app
- This device is not compatible with Lithium Ion carts
Golf Channel highlights the FleetQi™ at the 2022 PGA SHOW
- It's flexible: Works with various types of vehicles and machines.
- It adapts: This software driven device can be programmed to perform specific functions.
- It's versatile: Designed to retrofit.
- It evolves: The software driven computer core is programmed for the ultimate user experience.
- Hands & key free mobile app vehicle activation combats COVID-19 spread with multiple fleet users.
Here's A Quick User Guide Video!
- No need to use or replace device batteries. It uses cart battery power.
- Won’t drain cart batteries. (It uses less power than half of a watch battery.)
- No holes need to be drilled into the cart dashboard.
- The code is kept in memory after the cart is deactivated.
- A master code is provided in case the user code is lost.