CAUTION! Unit to be installed by qualified technician.
XiQ provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number or dealer information from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. XiQ will offer no warranty service without this number.
- The FleetQi™ is a sealed unit. Removing or tampering with the epoxy encapsulant will void the warranty.
- Units damaged due to overload, abuse or incorrect installation will not be accepted in warranty.
- Units have no serviceable parts.
This product is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Should service be required, the customer should return the product for warranty consideration. Shipping will be prepaid via ground transportation. All products requiring warranty service shall be returned within one year from the date of purchase. Exclusions from this warranty are the finish, and damage caused by improper installation or use.
The manufacturer assumes no liability for costs incurred to remove or reinstall the product, or for lost revenues due to equipment downtime.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by XiQ. All shipping fees both to and from XiQ following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
XiQ makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to the FleetQi™ other than as set forth below. XiQ makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, XiQ is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the FleetQi™. Under no circumstances shall XiQ be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the FleetQi™.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by XiQ. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the FleetQi™. XiQ shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized XiQ representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- XiQ and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to XiQ.
- All pre-installed FleetQi™ software programs are covered under dealer term and conditions provided with the FleetQi™ units.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- XiQ makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-XiQ) software.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened or altered software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to XiQ within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- XiQ will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for software which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized XiQ’s ability to remarket or resell the product. XiQ maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of five FleetQi™s or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If replacements are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by XiQ only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for replacement is the customers’ responsibility. All returned FleetQi™s must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your FleetQi™, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If the computer must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our service department. Please follow the instructions given by XiQ technical support staff to ship your computer. XiQ will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the FleetQi™ in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. XiQ will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day XiQ-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
XiQ FleetQi™ Service Center
4020 Steve Reynolds Blvd,
Norcross, GA 30093
- Upon receiving the FleetQi™, XiQ will replace your FleetQi™ and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on inventory availability) via UPS.
- XiQ will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty replacements are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty terms
For post warranty replacement, you are responsible for purchase and shipping charges of a new FleetQi™.
- (800) 485-1947
- (800) 485-1947
XiQ does not offer technical support for any modified software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the modified software’s individual tech support. XiQ accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions.
XiQ is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay XiQ to install.
XiQ is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection.
XiQ is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse.
XiQ has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than an XiQ technician or other qualified dealer attempts to service the product.
XiQ will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought from XiQ.
Under no circumstances will XiQ be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.
XiQ will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. XiQ makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
CAUTION! Unit to be installed by qualified technician.